ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
- organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
To know more please visit (www.iso.org)